Last week Lisa, Kristen and I got together at my house with Grady, Jake and Lauren. It was two days before Lauren's 1st Birthday so Kristen and I had gifts for her. The toy Grady gave Lauren was a musical/talking ladybug thing. You could tell the kids were sick of their current toys and very excited to see something new. They were all over the toy and Lisa could hardly even try to take it out of the box for them crawling all over it and her. It was hilarious to watch them! We talked and said it would be brilliant if we all rotated toys! We really should. I know the kids would love it! It's hard to believe when the three of us started getting together the kids just slept in their carriers while we shopped and had a nice lunch. Now we have to just hang out at someone's house so they can all crawl everywhere!
Grady and Jake

Later that week I went to Kristen's house for Bunco with our teacher friends. Richard was late coming home (Gene had flown into Charlotte and he was seeing him), so Grady had to go to Bunco with me for a little bit. The boys played in a gated-in area and Meredith decided to join them!
They just talk to each other in their own language! It's so cute!
The next morning (are you getting that Grady and Jake are really best buds and love to hang out, plus Kristen and I enjoy each other's company too), Kristen and Jake came over to my house. I was making a carmel cake for my friend Katy (that just had Harper) and Kristen wanted to make a chocolate cake for her sister's birthday. Then the boys were dressed exactly the same and we got some really cute pictures and a video (pause the music on the right before you play it).
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
They are too cute together!!!
Post a Comment