Grady is 9 months old! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying by! I took these pictures of him about a week before he turned 9 months, but we were in St. Croix without him when he actually turned 9 months. He is growing SO fast and has changed so much! Most of it happened while we were in St. Croix. He got his first two teeth (bottom), started getting up and crawling on all fours and pulling up on things all while we were gone! If we were to leave him with my parents for another week he'd probably be walking when we got back! haha! We are enjoying this time with him and love that he is everywhere! He literally is throwing his body in all directions and has taken many falls because he's not sure yet how to get down once he is standing. It's so cute and today he crawled inside his toy basket! He is also eating new foods like cheese, potatos, noodles, yogurt, toast, still lots of baby food, cheerios and tasted some Jason's Deli frozen yogurt and loved it! He is babbling all the time and his tongue is always hanging out of mouth, especially when he's concentrating to do something. We can't wait to see what he'll start doing this next month!
(Thank you cousin James for letting Grady borrow this cute outfit!)






1 comment:
Dear Grady,
I'm glad you like my clothes! One day I hope to look just as good in them :) Love, Cousin James
Post a Comment