Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meme and Grady

My parents were so sweet to keep Grady for us while we went to St. Croix. Grady loves them. When we got back Grady was thrilled to see us, but was still diving at Meme when she came close! I am so happy that he seems to know them even better! They took lots of stroller and wagon rides, but most of all Grady loved to swing in the hammock with Meme. Here are a few pictures of them together.
This was at Subway where I met Mama to hand Grady off before our trip. I cried most of the drive home. We missed him a lot, but did enjoy our trip!

1 comment:

Watson Family said...

I'm glad y'all enjoyed your 30th bday trip! What a fun way to celebrate YOU! I heard about how excited Grady was to have his Mama back...I'm know you were ready to see him too! A son's love for his Mommy is sooo sweet...and only gets sweeter:)