Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jamie and Sarah's Baby Shower

Last weekend there was a baby shower for Jamie and Sarah in Spartanburg. It was at Debbie and Dallas Cone's house. They had a beautiful pond in their backyard with huge coy! Jamie and Sarah got lots of wonderful gifts and it was so much fun to celebrate with them!
The soon to be parents! We all LOVED Sarah's cute maternity Maxi dress.
All the hostesses and Sarah
Sarah and I
The yummy food and gorgeous flowers.
The pond
Sarah with her cute diaper corsage.
The sisters! Rosanne, me, Sarah and Irene
My favorite, handmade bibs with James' name on them.
Rosanne and Irene (I know you two are glad I picked this one and not the double chins! haha!)
Grady had fun at the shower, but was exhausted after all that passing around.
At Nana and Papa's house Grady was constantly the center of attention. Here Grady was copying everything Uncle Jamie was doing. It was so funny. We can't wait for James to get here and there will be two babies to share! =)

No comments: