Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One Month Old

I must apologize for how long it has take me to post more pictures! I didn't realize how hard it would be to get up here on the computer and actually find time to do this. Hopefully I will get quicker with it and post more often!

So here are some pictures from Grady's first month! He is growing so fast!


Richard and Grady watching football!

Richard's mom gave me this outfit. It is what Richard wore when he came home from the hospital. I had to at least put it on Grady to get a picture!

What we do almost daily . . . nap!

Just before Richard left to go to the Atlanta game. Thanks Beth and Asher for the cute Clemson outfit!

Grady does this thing with his toes where he spreads them really far apart on both feet!

Grady LOVES his baths! He usually falls asleep during them.

My favorite picture of him!

Grady's first night in his crib. I think he was around 2 1/2 weeks old then.

Cuddling with Aunt Irene!

Laughing at Uncle Gene's silly faces!

Grady was jaundiced when he came home from the hospital, so here he is getting his daily vitamin D from the skylights.


Grady was 6 days old here at his first visit to see Dr. Plonk.

Grady getting his first bottle! It is so much faster to pump and feed, so Richard gets feeding duty occasionally.


No comments: