Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grady's Favorite Song!

Richard often holds Grady at the computer and plays him lots of songs, especially early in the morning when I've fed him, but he doesn't want to sleep and Richard takes a turn with him so I can sleep! =) Well, during this time Richard discovered Grady's favorite song. It's the one that plays when you open our blog, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. We know he likes it because for almost two weeks now Grady smiles everytime he hears it or someone sings it to him! He can be upset, hear the song and start smiling! These are some of the first smiles we've caught on camera. I was able to get so many because he smiles through the whole song! Here are a few I've gotten on two different mornings.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved catching up on your blog! It was so fun to see you last week... next time, I'm waking him up so I can hold him :) Also- these pics are my favorite.. his smile is so precious! Can't wait to see y'all Saturday :) xoxo

Laura Nick Pascazio said...

That is awesome about the "I'm yours" song. Isn't it crazy how they are all growing up. I swear Grady and Max are going to be breaking some hearts when they get older!!