Richard and I went on our first date since Grady arrived on September 13th. Grady was about six weeks old. His Uncle Jamie and Aunt Sarah babysat him. We went to dinner at 131 Main, one of our favorite restaurants. It was the same place we ate dinner and opened our envelope and found out we were having a baby boy. Hard to believe he's already here! We missed him while we were gone, but it was nice for us to get out and have a date! Grady had a great time, he slept the whole time in Uncle Jamie's arms! Thankfully he was a good boy and they said they would keep him again! We LOVE that they live down the road and we have free babysitters so close! =)
THANK YOU UNCLE JAMIE AND AUNT SARAH!!!

THANK YOU UNCLE JAMIE AND AUNT SARAH!!!






1 comment:
Ok I'm all caught up now! I've read all there is and I'm loving it! Alise, this blog is SO cute you should be proud of yourself. And PS-we love to babysit our little Grady!!! -Sarah
Post a Comment