Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Night at Blakeney

This past weekend Jamie, Sarah, Richard and I decided to try and have a night out with the kids. We went to Blakeney (a nice shopping center about two miles away) to hang out and listen to the live music. I was a little nervous since Grady has been going to bed around 6-7 pm lately because he's so tired from daycare. He was a trooper and really enjoyed the music! James was awake and loving it too! It was such a nice night and we have been enjoying this cool weather all week! I hope it stays!
Sarah, James, me and Grady
Sarah and James
Richard and Grady
Grady having fun with Dad!
Peek-a-boo Dad!

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

how fun! the pictures of richard and grady are adorable!

Nicole Frost Gardner said...

Just stopping in to say hey. Hope this finds you well! Grady is growing so fast! Love, Nicole