Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A visit with cousin James

We go over to Sarah and Jamie's house often, but I finally remembered to take my camera so I could get some pictures of Grady and James together. It was not easy because Grady wants to keep touching James and everyone knows a nearly 11 month old child doesn't know what "gentle" means! So, we had to put them on opposite ends of the chair for pictures and I had to hold Grady's arms down.
Uncle Richard and James Grady wanted to rub James' head while he sucked on his thumb.
I think James is keeping his eye on Grady!
Stare down!
Grady started getting excited because Nana was singing to him and James started getting in on the action too! So cute!
Sweet Baby James
Grady going in for a kiss
We tried to get a picture of Nana with her two grandsons. It didn't go so well.
Really didn't . . . (maybe next time)
James in his Moses basket.

2 comments:

Kelly H said...

cute pics! and about the camera lens - i edit my photos in photoshop and make the blurriness happen myself. i have some normal camera (not the ones that i really want like a nikon, etc.) i really enjoy that kind of stuff. which is why katy's blog looks way cuter now because i designed it ;)

Peachy said...

so sweet. give sarah a hug for me and a big congratulations for her sweet baby boy!