Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Beaver Strikes Again!

When Grady's bottom two teeth came in I posted pictures of how he demolished the inside of his crib rail with his teeth. Well, Grady's top four teeth all came in last week! That was a fun time. Two days ago I put him down for a nap and 15 minutes later I heard him talking to himself, then he started crying. I went in to check on him and he did the damage you see below in that short amount of time. Maybe he was crying because he couldn't find any more new spots to sink his new teeth into! We have got to find a teething rail that will fit! A view of the top and inside teeth marks.

3 comments:

Kelly H said...

oh dear! i can just picture banks doing that!!!!! i better get a teething rail now, because i know it's coming. that's hilarious.

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

Our crib looks EXACTLY like that!

Watson Family said...

haha...the title of this post made me laugh so hard...after actually seeing your crib in person today!