It's our second day in St. Croix and it was wonderful! I know this may seem too detailed for some of you, but this blog is my scrapbook (much easier than cutting and gluing actual pics) for all of our family memories and I am trying to keep up with everything we do as best I can. After posting about our first day, I realized Richard wasn't in any pictures, so I took over the camera for most of today! We started our morning with a delicious breakfast buffet that we get every day. I'm sure it'll add a few pounds to both of us by the end of the week, but it's so good! We relaxed by the beach most of the day, read books and planned out some day trips for the rest of the week with the concierge.
Richard's favorite was the grits.






2 comments:
Wow Wow Wow...those views are awazing...very nice resort! i love the balcony off your room...sweet!
The fun just continues!! That breakfast looks really yummy and nothing beats hanging out at the beach and pool. Love it! :)
Post a Comment