Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Day Trip to Spartanburg

A few days ago Grady and I took a day trip to Spartanburg. There was a Neely Family wedding shower for my cousin Kent and his fiance, Kait. I love going to anything with my extended family since we don't get together as often as we used to. I have 42 first cousins and then there are the aunts, uncles, grandparents, married-in cousins and then all the new babies that keep coming! It is always a good time. I also wanted to take Grady to see my Dad's parents while I was in town and we made a stop by Nana and Papa's house too! Grady didn't nap much, but somehow was happy the whole day! YEAH!


Grabbing Poppy's mustache!He played with Grandmother almost the whole time. If she left the room he kept looking for her and was smiling at her all day.
My cousin Casey and Grady meeting for the first time.
Meme and Grady . . . he loved her red flowers!

BJ and Grady. Such cute boys!
Kent and Kait - the happy couple!
Bebop and Nana
The new toys Nana (Richard's mom, yes he has two Nana's) got him. He loved them.
We took Grady outside and Nana put his toes in the water. He didn't like how cold it was. This is such a sweet picture of the two of them.

1 comment:

Watson Family said...

great post...i love the ones of him with Poppy and Grandmother...too sweet!