Christmas is only 9 days away! We hope you all receieved our first family Christmas card! I was very eager to get those out as it was my first time to make and send Christmas cards! We have been very busy and really enjoying this time of year with Grady! He is such a precious miracle and we are so thankful for him!
Grady had his first overnight away from Mama and Dad this past week! Yes, it was HARD for us! We hosted a Christmas party at our house and they wanted to babysit him in Spartanburg. He spent last Thursday and Friday night with Richard's parents, Papa and Gmom/Nana/Grancy (not sure still)! Grady had a blast and Aunt Irene even came on Friday! Gmom bought him an adorable Christmas outfit and took him to meet Santa! He liked Santa, but we'll see what happens next year!
Remember on his "4 Month" post how I said he wouldn't smile in his pictures at Portrait Innovations? Well, here is the only picture I bought. It's still cute, even though he didn't smile.
Remember on his "4 Month" post how I said he wouldn't smile in his pictures at Portrait Innovations? Well, here is the only picture I bought. It's still cute, even though he didn't smile. 






3 comments:
That's an IMPRESSIVE number of new posts!! That is so time consuming-especially loading all of the photos. Love it all! Haven't gotten your Christmas card, but it looks cute! We aren't doing cards this year again--we haven't done one since Reese was born, so many people who don't check blogs/facebook have never seen her!!
Hope y'all are staying well and have a fun first Christmas with Grady. We are heading to Disney (gift from Oma and Opa) the weekend after Christmas for a 6 day visit there! Steve will take a small break to go to the bowl game in Jacksonville.
Love you!
Hello Guys!
I love your blog! Grady is so cute! Merry Christmas!
Love, Nicole
alise your little man is so cute! hope y'all had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment