Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Myrtle Beach

Richard, Grady and I took a short family trip to Myrtle Beach just before Thanksgiving. Thankfully my sisters had swimmy diapers, bathing suits and a pool float for Grady to use since you can't find those items in November. Grady LOVED the pool! I would share pictures from the pool but they are all foggy from the steam that the indoor pool made. We also took him for a ride on the carousel and got some cute photos in the candy shop - he woke up looking shocked for some reason! The best part on the way down was getting to see our friends Lee, Tiffany and Cade. They used to live down the street from us and now live in Indiana and were here visiting family for Thanksgiving.


We were in the candy barrel store and he was sleeping. When he woke up I looked down and he had this look on his face for almost 10 minutes! We couldn't stop laughing.

Lee with Cade and Grady. They had fun meeting each other.

No comments: