Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with the Nettles Family. We had a fun and relaxing time! We did have a terrible scare when Grady spiked a 105.3 fever!!! I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I had to walk through Grady's room. I smelled poop and when I got him up to change him he felt SOOO hot and he was very red all over. I grabbed the thermometer and I freaked out of course when it said 105.3! Richard got his mom and she got in a cold bath with Grady (clothes and all) while Richard and I quickly gave him some motrin, got dressed and grabbed Grady's diaper bag. Thankfully we got to the hospital, got the fever to come down and that was the worst of it. We later found out he had Roseola, and he was better by the end of the weekend.
Snuggling with Daddy. Watching Blue's Clues on his DVD player from Meme.
Fever finally came down and he was out.
We were all exhausted after that ordeal!
Sarah and Irene ready to start poker! We played this a lot and it's always a good laugh!
Grady snuggling with Nana! He still didn't feel so good.
James' first Thanksgiving!
James sitting up! He loved the drum!
Cousins!
Grady loves to color!
Nana with her boys.
Grady teaching James to play the drum.
Eating lunch before the big Clemson vs. Carolina game.
James eats chicken, but too bad Clemson didn't eat chicken at this game.
Grady biting me because I wasn't getting up to go outside!
He really wants to go outside!
He saw Papa outside!
On his way to get Papa!

Sweet!
Grady swinging with Papa.

No comments: