Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Big baby in a little basket!

The weather has been so nice and so we met Jamie, Sarah and James at our neighborhood park to hang out a few weeks ago. Grady was running all around and having a blast. Sarah and I were talking and not paying much attention to Grady (I should have been). I knew he was playing with James' stroller, but then when I looked to check on him this is what I saw! We were all laughing so hard! When got him out we saw a sign on the basket that said, "max of 5 lbs!" Haha! Grady beat that by nearly 20 lbs! Kids are so fast and get into everything...literally!
Trying to get out!
Happy we took the carrier off.
Playing with James.
Grady kept interrupting Jamie and Richard's games.

No comments: