Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

7 Months Old

Grady turned 7 months old recently and I was able to get some really cute pictures of him. He continues to grow so fast and is doing new things every day! He is now making sounds other than dadadada! He says bababa, ppppp, fffff and etc. He is rolling everywhere and can army crawl in a circle and backwards, but not forward. We're working on that. He is loving his baby food, we just have to hold his right hand while he eats so that he doesn't suck him thumb between every bite!
So I switched to this cute outfit from my Mama and he wouldn't even look at the camera. He just wanted to eat his toes! So I called Richard over to help me get him to smile.
Oh hey Dad! Is that you up on there!
Yeah! I'll look at you, but not Mama!
This is the reaction he gave me when Richard stood behind me! So cute!

Dad is SO funny! Too bad I didn't have someone else here to take pictures of what Richard was doing to make him laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet... can't wait to see him today :)

Kelly H said...

those are so cute!! where did you get that cute little chair from?

Watson Family said...

He's growing up so fast...and getting cuter by the minute! love the pictures!